Changes To My Policy
By logging-in online, you can do the following:
- Obtain a valuation of your Policy
- Update your correspondence address
- Change your designated beneficiary
- Provide Nordben with your up-to-date tax information which we need to make payments and for tax reporting
- Prepare and print the relevant form to receive a payment from your Policy
INVESTMENT AND BONUS INFORMATION
The Understanding My Policy section of this website provides key investment and bonus information.
Premiums (contributions) paid to your Policy to date are available upon request through https://www.nordben.com/contact/ and we will aim to respond within 5 working days.
We cannot provide you with information on any tax issues as this is specific to your personal circumstances and the jurisdiction in which you are tax resident. Please consider professional (tax) advice however the following generic guidance may prove helpful.
- The Triple C Plan and Flex Plan Policyholders' Funds pay no Isle of Man Tax and no Isle of Man Tax is deducted from benefit payments.
- However Monument International has tax reporting responsibilities under FATCA and CRS and further information is available by clicking here.
- You should establish the tax implications in the country in which you are tax resident.
- You should understand the tax implications when the benefits from the Policy are received.
- Isle of Man has established agreements with a number of countries for the avoidance of double taxation on individuals. To view details of the agreements and the countries to which these apply please visit the Isle of Man Government website.